Tokenholder Proposal: Grant for Concentrated Liquidity Calculator

I am new to the world of DeFi and with the help of Jake Call and his BuildrMetrics platform. I have been able to take a Liquidity Provider position with Orca. I believe that with more improvement of BuildrMetrics tool (implementing Orca on it) will help all users, including Orca, attract more users into the world of DeFi and orca ecosystem.

2 Likes

The Buildrmetrics platform is a powerful tool for analyzing liquidity pools. I invest most of my liquidity with Orca, a tool like BuildrMetrics can really help me when it comes to analyzing positions.
I use it with Uniswap and always frustrated when I use Orca and can’t use this tool

2 Likes

buildrmetrics packs a punch when it comes to diving deep into liquidity pools. Orca needs to support buildermetrics.

2 Likes

Hey, Orca was just implemented on BuildrMetrics as a paid feature, we’re keen on making this a free feature in the near future, open to discussing?

Jake

2 Likes

Great news on the implementation! Just sent you a private message on continuing discussions.

2 Likes

Hey Orca, grandPaRich here, I could sure use all the help I can get doing this Defi stuff!

I’ll consider becoming an active ORCA user if I can use Buildrmetrics when researching pools on Orca.